Today you will be finishing your final draft and submitting your entire process. Your work is due at the end of the period - I will check in with you as class goes on to help you pace your time.
12/18/12 - Sophomores: What should you have?
- metacognitive letter
- final draft
- rough draft #2
- rough draft #1
- thesis development
- 20-25 quotations (or whatever your class required)
- paper proposal paragraph / idea development
(if you have a legitimate excuse for missing any of the above, write it on a separate piece of paper and insert it in the correct order)
(also, if your journal contains any of your process, take a post-it and clearly mark where I can find your work)
When you print your final draft, make sure the MLA formatting is as follows (see below for model):
- single spaced header
- title centered (please, a clever title?)
- double spaced body text
- size 12 Times New Roman font
- 1" margins
- titles of books in italics - Lord of the Flies, Beowulf, Things Fall Apart, etc.
If you have any question, please ask - I'm here to help!