By the end of today's class, you will:
- establish and format a blog for Senior Projects
- draft and publish a post on this blog
- complete various blog challenges to help you get familiar with your blog
- choose a blog platform and sign into it -blogger.com or wordpress.com
- create a clear title that describes the purpose of your blog (tagline optional)
- format the blog's layout - change the color scheme, the main fonts, the background images, etc.
- write a short bio in your profile or make an 'about me' page (the about me should be direct, professional, and quick)
- write your first blog post! explain why you will blog in Senior Projects and what your personal goals are for the blogging
- attempt any of the challenges here (from Mr. Kulowiec's workshop!)
- play with non-cluttering widgets (link lists, polls, twitter feed, etc)
- If you have an iPhone, download the free Blogger app and post a picture of this week's goals.